1) Zinda 8307 is a real show stopper, the vibrant design has a real summer time feel. Block colours are bang on trend this summer so to make a statement go bold in Zinda sandals.
2) Havaianas are the number one choice for Jade who works in our kids department, they are colourful, bright and heat resistant making a great summer holiday buy. Kids will happily run around on the beach and in the sea in these famous flip flops.
3) Sebago Docksides are always a hit in the summer. The hand sewn moccasin construction is really comfortable to wear and with their 360 degree lacing, rust proof eyelets and premium leathers, Sebago are a real investment. Whether used for their original purpose as sailing shoes or just for that laid back feel opt for a pair of Sebago deck shoes, they will be a perfect match for your casual summer wardrobe.
4) El Naturalista Maple is a great design that you can dress both up and down. It looks fantastic in both the coral red and coffee brown. El Naturalista is an ethical Spanish brand which uses natural dyes and glues, the brand has also drawn on it’s nations heritage in the design of this using a hemp espadrille style footbed and heel.
5) Geox Marlon F is Katie’s favourite Kids trainer for the season. The style comes high up around the ankle and so is really supportive for active kids. A great run around style but it is still smart enough to dress up at weekends. It comes in three different colours so that you can find the perfect match for you.
6) Geox Monet is Trudi’s top choice, Trudi works in our mens department and has found this driving style a popular choice. The smart casual loafer is really versatile, suiting both your casual and formal wardrobe.
Geox are known as the shoe that breathes and so are great for the hot summer months, they have holes in the sole unit and a special membrane inside the sole which repels sweat away from the foot while keeping the foot dry.
7) Toni Pons Nuria is Harriet’s top choice, the traditional espadrille comes in a variety of colours but the rich green is her preference. Harriet says that they are really soft and extremely comfortable to wear and most importantly they are a great price!
8) Birkenstock Arizona is famously comfortable with the ergonomic footbed which supports your foot in all the correct places. Suitable for the wider foot Arizona has adjustable straps.
9) Unisa Nitri with the matching clutch bag is in a gorgeous royal blue. The intricate but simple design will be a great formal shoe for special summer events. The Forget me nots at the toe are a beautiful finishing touch.
10) Our final choice is Timberland Mad River 2 strap, the kids sandal offers great value for money and is practical too. It comes in pink for the girls and blue for the boys and it is waterproof so perfect for paddling at the beach. The style has two adjustable straps, making it suitable for different widths of foot.